Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering II (ETII)
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering, Bachelor of Information Technology, Bachelor of Industrial Engineering
- 6 hours per week, 7 Credits
- Compulsory course (Bachelor)
- Lecture, Central Practice Session, Intensive Practice Session and Internship at the end of the semester
Lecturer: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Patrick Görrn
This course takes place during summer term.
Lecture Announcement Summer Semester 2019
Start of course: Thursday, April 11, 2019, 1 pm, in FZH 1
- Th, 1 pm - 4 pm in FH 1 (lecture)
- Fr, 8 am - 10 am in FH 1 (Central Practice Session)
- Th, 8 am - 10 am (Intensive Practice Session/Tutorial)
4 pm - 6 pm (Intensive Practice Session/Tutorial)
For the lecture you need the script (registration for the moodle2 course required) and a pen. Please bring the printed lecture notes (two pages in black and white) with you to the first lecture.
Further information on the dates, rooms and lecture materials can be found on the learning platform moodle2.
- Mathematical und physical basics
- Elektrostatic Field, Electric Flow Field
- Static magnetic field, time-varying magnetic field
- Electromagnetic field
Two internships of 4 hours each are to be completed during the last two weeks of the lecture. In addition, an internship report must be prepared.